When purchasing a commercial property, you need professionals and real estate attorneys who will immediately understand what you are trying to achieve. Our principals have not only drafted and closed complex commercial transactions, we are also commercial property investors.
Most of the time your commercial property purchase or sale bears no relationship to the residential transaction.
You may encounter:
- Due diligence requirements
- UCC searches
- FIRPTA issues
- Leasehold issues (Tenant estoppel certificates, other(s))
- Entity operating agreement or partnership agreement analysis
- Sophisticated Covenants and Restrictions
- Transfer of license(s)
- Complicated financing with various investors
- Zoning issues or definition(s) of use
- Environmental restrictions and review (and Indemnity Agreement(s))
- UBIT/ERISA issues
- Other issues